Simple works fine

no strings attached;

12/20/2007

noone but me from URL @ 8:33 PM

I know a place where we can hide out,

I spent a whole day at home today doing nothing productive;
and i feel immense joy with my accomplishment! :D
Okay, i cooked for my family; if that counts for something.
Uh, im just pleased that for once i had nothing to do.

Tmr onwards shall be christmas shoppingggg!
Im quite excited, cos hahah- shopping yo!
I have soo many things in mind that i want to buy.
Maybe, just maybe i'll try borrow my mom's atm card, HAHA.

I cant wait to end work, its a time-sucker.
It gets so tough to meet people now :x
But i treasure all our silly times as we counted!
Balakus, (baLAkus k, nt baLUkus) kukuness, laughter & tears, hahaha :)
Also the pig-like supervisor who ate the stock sheets up and made us recount all over again. PIGGG.
One thing im thankful for is that, i get to meet Nish Zaf & Narm almost everyday :D

I realise that quite a number of people are working!
Which makes it all the harder to meet up :x
& i miss delta and my classmates many many much much mann.

& for random shoot-outs:
-I like donuts. And Sweet Ice Kachang, heh.
-I kinda miss you already & im awaiting our date.
-& i want Esplanade date with Rupini tooo!
-Show off people turn me off big time.
-You.Suck.Like, congrats.I almost hate you.
-Another christmas apart huh mom.
-I miss my 2 monsters back at australia.
-I miss my friend back at australia.
-& you asked why? It takes 2 hands, a clap & muchmuch more for a relationship to last.
-SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI!

and turn our hearts inside out.

when you gotta leave,
it makes you wna stay.

template by seven ten design